CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 07, 2010

2010 Starting off pretty good!!


Well, I got word My sweet Lil' Red was approved for 80 hours of ABA a month.  This should help her make leaps and bounds of progress.  I will be homebound a lot more now though. That is the stinky part of it.  Our schedules are gonna have to be on a tight rope for the next 5 months.  Katlynn only gets this service until she is 3, which happens to be in May, so I want to take advantage of it for the next 5 months.   We can handle it.  All I want is for my baby girl to live as normal of a life as possible. 

We also went to a new pediatrician last week and she requested several labs to see if Red has any allergies and gastro or other issues we didn't know about it.  She had to give 14 vials of blood... poor girl, but she barely even cried.  She was such a trooper.  Now, I am still trying to figure out how to get urine samples out of an autistic non-potty trained 2 year old girl.  Any ideas?

I was also very happy to see Audrie taking up for Halle tonight when she got into trouble with dad.  It was very sweet.  Audrie came to me and said, "mom, dad not being nice to my sis-er!"  I couldn't help but smile and even laugh a little.  I makes me so happy that all 3 of them have eachother to lean on for support and friendship.

I attempted to learn to snowboard yesterday with my friend, Cortney.  I was not so great.  Bruised arce and wrists, but I survived.  Gonna give it another attempt next week... wish me luck I will stay upright a little more then I did yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment