CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Karma

Is it really possible for a sweet 7 year old girl to be such a slob? I spent 3 hours cleaning Halle’s nasty room yesterday and I was appalled at what I found under her bed. There was everything from dirty AND clean clothes to pens, markers, and glue. Her bed was missing the sheets and her closet was in shambles. This is an ongoing battle with our house. I am going to take before pictures next time to show everyone how deceiving this girl is. Then I will post AFTER pictures to show what I do to manage it.

I am dreading the day she turns into a teenager. I was never like this as a young girl. I think I was pretty tidy and liked my room clean. Of course my mother was a clean freak housekeeping Nazi as it was, so if I didn’t do it, I know she would have came after me with a wooden spoon. Yes, she did do that. Much of the time I could dodge away from the strike and run down the hall laughing at her, only to piss her off more. Ha, Ha, ha… Good times.

She has no problem rubbing in my face that my time of HELL raising 3 girls is coming. I think it already has, but the future; I am dreading. I remember when mom used to tell me before I got pregnant with the twins, that she wished I would have twin girls who were as evil as me. I guess I got kicked in the tail with some good Karma, because she was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment