CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The rest of March wrapped up into one post.

So guys, I am a busy gal and I am trying to keep up with blogging, but it seems as though I can't find the time with everything going on these days.

March sure came…. and went with a flash. Dave had a nice long vacation and Halle has spring break. We celebrated St. Patty’s day at home with corned beef and veggies and some rainbow cupcakes I made for the kiddos.



We took the kids to Disneyland for a couple days and as always they had a blast. They got to eat breakfast with the characters and swim at the pool. It was a really nice couple days and we had a great time.


A friend and I took Audrie and Jacob to the Claremont Botanical Gardens to have lunch and check out the plants. They had a really good time and I got to take some decent shots on the camera.






Audrie is really into this PINK girly dress up princess stage and insists on wearing a pink dress daily. Well her lovely little friend, Drew, came over and decided there had to be some mystery behind why wearing a pink dress was such an ordeal, so he joined in on the fun.




Halle has been doing great in school. She lost 2 more teeth over the past couple weeks and only has 1 more to go and I think she has lost all her baby teeth that have come in. Here is her Spring picture.


Oh, and not that anyone cares, but I got to meet a couple of the gals from the Real Housewives of the OC.  Lynne and Tamra. Thanks, Diette for inviting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment