CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Had a fabulous 25th birthday...

Complements of my fabulous husband.  He is such a cool guy.  I got super spoiled as he always does.  I also got new running shoes which I was super excited about.  I broke them in last night with a 2 mile run.  What a difference a good fit makes.  We went to an actual running store and it was so worth it.  We also had an excellent dinner filled with yummy seafood. It was just a really nice day.  I got a new camera remote from my fabulous girlfriends that I can't wait to try out this week and work on my 12 month and 52 week photo project themes.

Today is our 4th anniversary.  Happy anniversary sweetheart.  You are my best friend and I know we'll have many more wonderful years together.

He brought home dinner and flowers for me and of course we exchanged funny cards.



Ps... I am not really 25, but a gal can dream, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment