CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 07, 2011

Surf City Run

We had such a great time this weekend at the run.  Dave did really great in the 1/2 marathon and has really motivated me to do the Long Beach 1/2 in Oct.  Since I have already started training, I am going to try to get in a couple 5K's and even an 8K or 10K before the 1/2. I just sprinted the 1 mile run with my friend and just some jogging up and down the beach.  The beer garden was fun and we had some great conversations and got some really good running advice from other athletes.  It's really motivating be surrounded by so many athletic people.

Anyhow, it was a really fun weekend.  We met up with some friends and even met some new ones.

Good job Dave. I am proud of you and I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment