CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Family photo time!!!

It's been a while since we've had family pictures.  I think the ones we took today are going to turn out great.  Mind you Dave and I still have a few lbs to lose (him 60 and me 35), but for all we've been through the middle of this year, we just have to get back on track and I know we will.

Anyhow, I snapped a shot of H and A before we left the house for the shoot. I do have a sneak peek of a family shot, but I have to get the photo's permission before I add it on here.  Maybe later tonight.  Anyhow,  here is this for now.  Katlynn was still in the process of getting dressed so I didn't have time to snap a pic of her.

Here is the sneak peek of our family session today.  


There are just some pics I took before the session. 




No comments:

Post a Comment