CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Vegas Getaway

Dave and I took a trip to Vegas this weekend. It was a great trip filled with R&R, pampering, fun, drinks, gambling, roller coaster,  Cirque shows and of course our friends.  It went by too fast.  Dave is actually staying out there for this coming week on business so it's just me and the girls.


You know me with my random car pics... 

My favorite picture of the night.  


We went with some friends to thier Vodka Locker and has some shots... Some of the yummiest shot ever.  

Member Only club our friend got us into at the top of the hotel.  Amazing view!!!

This was the View of the strip

A trip is not complete without a ride on New York, New York.  Always a good time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment