CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Ours was nice as always.


I no longer do the super crazy shopping I used to.  I have learned it's pretty pointless to go out from midnight to 9am the next morning.  So D and I hit up one store last night and we were home in bed by midnight.  It was fun.  It's kind of like a date night and a rush all in one.  Plus, we had a small limit per kiddo we try to stick to now a days. Anyhow,  Here's D and I at TRU.  We were 150 in line last night.  No to shabby considering we were just toodling along.



We also started a family tradition with Elf of the Shelf in addition to picking out a real Christmas tree from now on.  Anyhow,  Here is the new addition to our family.  Christopher Elf.  He will be watching the kids and reporting back to Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment