CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Off topic about blog topics

So I was reading this bloggers website about topics to blog about. One of the topics was, “What is something that really rubs you the wrong way?”


So I got to thinking about all sorts of things from crappy drivers to parents who let their kids be animals in public places. Then I got to thinking about the one thing that really bothers me. It is Jealousy and people who are overly jealous of the most ridiculous things.

I am not a jealous person what so ever. I probably used to be, but have learned over the years from boyfriends to girlfriends and family, that life is just way to short and 99.9% of things people get jealous about are petty. It ruins marriages, families, and friendships. Need I say more?

This is a quote I live by.

“The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves”

No comments:

Post a Comment