CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

Audrie was cracking me up today with things she was saying. I wrote a couple of the things down to add to here. 

Audrie just told Halle, "I have to get someting special, I'll be right back sweetie." I said, "sweetie"? She said, "yeah, Halle's a sweetie".

Audrie also told me Katlynn is not a Princess. There is only one princess. She said, "ta-ta is a pretty girl not a pretty princess. I am only the beautiful princess."

We were grocery shopping and as we were in the check out Audrie has to go potty. I asked her to wait until we got home. So we were in the car driving home and she told me it smelled like pee-pee. I asked her if she still needed to go potty and she said, " Nope, I don't need to anymore". I said, "Are you sure?" She replied... with, "The sun dried the pee up and I don't need to go anymore". lol

This afternoon we were outdside and Katlynn started picking clovers and Katlynn was calling them flowers.  Audrie corrected her saying,  "Ta-ta, I think they're clovers".

Kids say the funniest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment