CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Potty training Success

So we decided it was time to crack down with Katlynn's potty training.  I mean of course she's Autistic, but she's not incapable.  So, I just completely did away with the little potty and I put her on the big one and she is doing amazing.  Excellent!  In fact, I think in the past 2 weeks she only had 4-5 accidents and 4 of them being poo-poo (which we are still working on as well as night time).  She is even staying dry most nap-times and outings like Disneyland and park playdates.  It's exciting.  I never thought she was going to get it and that we'd be using diapers or pulls until she was a lot older.

Being a SAHM really does pay off.  It's times like this I know I am making the right decision and I know my job is actually benefiting someone.  Did I mention she also knows all her letter sounds now?  She is also reciting books.  I need to get it in video.  They aren't just short 1 sentence books either.  They are longer ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment