CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snowboarding!!!

I have been waiting all season to get a chance to snowboard and with the weather being as crazy as it was, I didn't think I was going to get a chance to get out.  Dave has already went this season, but man I was itching to get out there.  We  met up with friends and went boarding in Big Bear.  We had a great time. It was snowing the whole time, but I had a good time. I was getting really comfortable with learning to carve and  move my board. Plus it was always great to spend some one on one time with Dave.








We also did a 10K run this past Sunday at Knott's Berry Farm.  Again, it was a nice time since we got some adult time alone and we enjoyed a couple of the coaster rides together and then went and put the kids to bed before the run the following morning.  I was happy the I ran the whole thing.  6.1 miles.  Not to shabby if you ask me and considering that 11 week ago I couldn't even run .25 of a mile.  I want to thank an old friend for being my motivation to challenge myself and do more. I think of you every-time I run and it forces me to run farther.  You know who you are.  Thanks.



Thanks to the In-laws and my aunt and uncle for watching the kids so we could have some couple time.  You guys are great!  HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment