CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/12

I am going to upload this from my phone, so hopefully it works, but here's pics from last night at DL. Last minute planned trip after a crazy busy day.  We had a blast though.  rode just about everything worth riding in the park.  Even Star Tours was only a 8 minute wait.  Awesomeness.

Daddy and K were in the potty at the time of this picture.




Aww yes, the best for last... YES, I know I'm a freak.  Someone on this oober mellow family has to be the loud flashy nut.  That's me.  I tried to convince Audrie to sit up front with Halle, but she kindly declined due to fear.  They all love the ride though.

And I will mention I am taking a California Screamin (Roller Coaster in California Adventure) hiatus for a while.  I thought I was going to die on the ride last night when my latch popped open shortly after the ride took off and LUCKILY locked back in.  I was scared as hell.  



No comments:

Post a Comment